lavalifePRIME wants you to have fun online and offline. Some common-sense tips can help keep you safe:
- Never give out your home phone number as an initial means of contact. Use an e-mail address or cell phone if you can
- If you're planning on meeting someone, tell at least two people where you're going, the person's name, their general description, and your expected time home
- Always meet someone in a neutral location. Never have them come to your home or place of work to pick you up.
- Always meet someone in a public place, such as a coffee shop or a restaurant.
- Please exercise good judgment with your personal information: don't reveal your home telephone number, address, last name or details about where you work.
- If you meet someone for a date, carry a cell phone with you and make arrangements with a friend to be available for you to call should there be a problem.
- Use common sense. If you get a bad "vibe" maybe it's time to end the date.